19 June 2013

Origami Bridal Bouquet


For whatever reason the past months I've been lacking patience with my camera. As a result I have a winter length of projects that I've neglected to document. Some examples: A beautiful batch of lemon turnovers. A couple of loaves of apricot walnut bread. Several roast chicken dinners. A very large dutch windmill quilt. 


This bridal bouquet I made for a friend. (All the flowers I've been making the past year were a prelude to this main event.) Since I wasn't happy with the pictures, and was too lazy to borrow a pair of female hands and take the bouquet out for a stroll in the sun and capture some better images, I ended up delivering it to the bride as a solution to my frustration. Out of camera range, problem solved. Only I immediately started to regret not having a couple of good images to share. Hence this posting, and the best of a mediocre bunch.
And here it is on the big day, in action and out of focus. 

No comments: